We are well aware of the fact that well-motivated staff, equipped with expert knowledge and our Company’s vision, present our competitive advantage. Therefore the progress of Steklarna Hrastnik’s employees is based on:
1. Stimulating entrepreneurial and learning culture at the Company;
2. Carefully planning the employees’ career progress;
3. Shaping an attractive working environment.
Entrepreneurial and learning culture
- The Learning Centre (internal library and lecture room);
- Internal mentors;
- Internal coaches.
Career progress of our employees
Career progress of our employees is the focal point of our human resources strategies, therefore:
- For each new worker, we establish a training plan, regardless of the position the worker was given. The training follows a pre-set training plan, its duration depending on the position.
- Once the training has been completed, we enable our production workers to achieve horizontal promotion.
- We develop our key personnel. Developing key personnel includes planning their career paths, development plans and the appointment of their deputies. In doing so, we rely on the personal approach and on the time that the organisation’s managing directors dedicate to our key personnel.
Attractive working environment
- The weekly bulleting for production staff;
- Bulleting boards;
- Annual talks;
- ‘Doors open’ days to the CEO’s office, once per week.